Hi all! So yeah, I never post smoothie recipes because I try not to drink smoothies too often and when I do drink them…I am so lazy and go buy one at my favorite Juice and Smoothie shop near me, The Gem. But, today I thought it would be fun to share a simple, delicious and healthy Berry Smoothie recipe for those of you that love to make smoothies!
Also, how cute is this thumb cup that I got from Hanselmann Pottery? I just love their ceramics and have slowly bought more and more of their beautiful and simple pieces. I love how thick and sturdy they are and.. well, they really look good in my food photos if I am being honest! haha! I reached out to them and we thought it would be fun to do a GIVEAWAY, so be sure to head over to my Instagram to enter.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 small fresh or frozen diced zucchini
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored protein or collagen peptides
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, thick and creamy.