- 4-8 ounces of hot coffee
- 1/2 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/2 tbsp ghee (or grass-fed butter)
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof brain octane (or coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- a few shakes of cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning
- Combine all ingredients to blender. Blend until smooth. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning. ENJOY!
Have you ever tried bulletproof coffee?! It’s black coffee mixed with grass-fed butter or ghee and Braine Octane oil- an extract of coconut oil. I love making bulletproof coffee before an early morning workout. I’m getting protein, healthy fats, energy and a little something to fill me up. My husband is loving this recipe, too! If you don’t have all these ingredients then have fun with it because the possibilities with bulletproof coffee are endless! Also, I’m obsessing over my new Healthy Human tumbler. Comes with a little steel straw so it’s great for on-the-go and protecting your teeth.
Brain Octane: distilled from 100% pure coconut oil. Get your energy from healthy fat, not sugar! This bad boy helps the body to burn fat that’s why I love this blend before a workout.
Vital Proteins: I pretty much love everything about this company. You can’t go wrong with any of their products but the two I used are my favorites. I add them both to all my smoothies and now my coffee! Even when you are just making a regular cup of coffee try adding the collagen peptides. They have no flavor but are packed with protein for your hair, skin and joints. They even make them in individual packs for on-the-go!