Baking isn’t really my thing… we all know that by now; however, quick and easy desserts that I can throw together and not have to bake, I am in! These Granola and Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Bars are just that. Easy and freaking delicious! I am crazy about them and so are my kiddos!
Another thing about me: my salt tooth is like way stronger than my sweet tooth. So for me, the sweet + salty combo of these fudge bars are everything I could ever want in a dessert. I also love to have a little crunch in my desserts, especially in my fudge, which is why I added in Paleo Passion Foods Choco-nut Granola. I love their granola because it’s paleo friendly, grain-free, and delicious! Perfect for an afternoon snack, on top of smoothies for a little crunch, or in treats like this! If you head over to buy some of their products, use my discount code ‘thedefineddish’ at checkout for 15% off your purchase AND free shipping!
Make a batch of these guys to keep in your freezer for a nice little afternoon snack or after dinner dessert. It’s high in (good) fats, has no added sugar, and is paleo approved! Enjoy!
- 2 cups Paleo Passion Foods Choco-Nuts Granola (or 1 bag)
- 1/4 cup + 6 tbsp. of coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 cups almond butter
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1/4 cup of coconut oil until a liquid and mix with granola in a bowl.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and press granola mixture until even.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 6tbsp. of coconut oil until just melted. Pour it into a mixing bowl with the almond butter, honey, and sea salt. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Pour almond fudge mixture over the granola.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours to harden. Remove for freezer and cut into squares for serving. Place back in the freezer and leave them in the freezer until ready to eat!