Talk about a “Not Sad Desk Lunch”!! It’s this dish right here! This is a great make ahead dish that can serve as a side dish for dinner any night of the week and an even better light, healthy, and delicious lunch that you can pack and take to work! Heck yes!
- 3 cups of cooked Quinoa
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups of grape tomatoes, quartered (measure before cutting)
- 5 Green onions, sliced (white and green parts)
- 6 oz. carton feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Method: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, toss to combine. Refrigerate and serve chilled or at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Barefoot Contessa.