Okay, we all know how hard it can be to eat healthy when you are in a huge rush with a million things to do. Between kids, work, fitness, etc it can be really hard to make good food choices. Especially during the Whole 30 challenge. I’ve put together a list of my favorite go-to meals or snacks when you’re in a time crunch. Below, I’ve listed why I love each one of these whole 30 approved products! I’d love for you to share some of your favorite go-to whole 30 packaged products in the comments! I’m always looking for new ways to change it up!
1) Tunnino– Okay, this stuff is amazing. I ALWAYS have these in the pantry for a quick lunch or dinner when the fridge is empty or I’m just too lazy to cook. I’ll put it on top of a bed of spinach or over some raw zoodles. Or, just eat it straight of the jar (no judgement, I’ve totally done this.. more than once). The tuna is soaked in olive oil so it pretty much acts as a dressing when over veggies. The kick of jalapeño is what I love most. If you aren’t into spicy, they offer them in all sorts of yummy flavors but this is definitely my fav! I’ve found them at Central Market and Whole Foods but you could also order them online!
2) RX Bars– These things honestly get me through whole30. I usually only have them on the way to a very early workout when I don’t want to fix a full on breakfast before. The only thing you need to be careful about is eating these to satisfy your sweet tooth. Even though they are compliant, that doesn’t mean they should be used as a snack when you really aren’t even hungry. They sell a whole30 approved combo pack on their website or you can buy the individual flavors on amazon.
3) Artisana Raw Almond Butter– Individual butter packets are my jam. There are tons of different butters that are whole 30 approved, this is just one of many that I love. These work as a great post workout snack or bring them along to work with some celery or an apple and load it on top!
4) Bone Broth– We love making our own bone broth but when you don’t have time this bone broth is so good! I found mine at Whole Foods the other week and I’ve been obsessed ever since.
5) La Croix– water is great (obviously) but sometimes you need a little flavor to change things up. This flavor is my favorite cause it only has a tiny lemon taste!
6) Epic Bars– These aren’t for everyone but I freaking love them. They have tons of whole30 approved flavors, too. I’ve found them at Central Market and Whole Foods. Next time you’re at the store, grab one and try it out. Packed with protein and really fills you up.
7) Trader Joe’s Individual Nut Pack– I’m gonna be honest, I don’t have enough self control to only have a few nuts if a whole jar or bag is out. These keep me honest and control my portions! They have tons of different combinations of nuts so make sure you buy the whole 30 ones!
8) GT Kombucha– Not all kombucha’s are whole30 but GT’s brand is and they are so tasty. I like to have one of these over ice with a wedge of lime while I’m on the whole30 and with friends who are drinking. It gives me something to sip on with some flavor. The perfect “mocktail”.
9-10) Sweet Mini Bell Peppers- Dip them in the Wholly Avocado for lunch as a side with your protein. Perfect to take to work! I love buying the avocado dip at Cosco because they sell them in a 3 pack!