For me, the perfect Sunday brunch is a big, juicy bunless burger with a side of sweet potato fries. Since you all know I am all about the savory, spicy flavors– I like to ‘zest’ up my sweet potatoes fries in lots of yummy spices and toss them in the oven roast for an easy, delicious side dish.
Spring is here! Fire up your grills and get some burgers going and serve these delicious fries with them!! They are a crowd pleaser!!! Oh, and these go fantastically with Tessemae’s Ketchup for the perfect Whole30 feast.
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into strips (or fries)
- 2 tbsp. Avocado or Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- dash cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cut sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with 2 tbsp. oil until coated evenly.
- Add all of the seasonings, and toss again until evenly coated.
- Spread across a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes, tossing halfway through baking time. Fries should be cooked through and crispy on the edges.