This green goddess salad dressing has my heart!! The flavors are so good and fresh it makes any ordinary meal taste gourmet.
And, lets talk sheet pan dinners. I’ve never met a person that didn’t like a good sheet pan dinner. Why are they so fabulous? Well, when you cook everything on one pan it makes cleaning up a breeze! Plus, it’s a foolproof cooking method– toss everything in the oven and just let it roast. You are pretty much out of the equation other than the assembly and the eating part. Yes, please.
I am really loving this particular sheet pan meal right now. The green goddess dressing just over regular old baked salmon makes the dish! I also love the addition of bacon to the brussels sprouts, it just always takes a meal to the next level. Bacon for the win!
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts
- 3 strips of bacon
- Parchment paper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 (6oz) filets of center cut salmon
- 2-3 tbsp. Homemade Basil Green Goddess Dressing
- Kale Microgreens, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Remove woody ends from brussels and cut in half lengthwise and place them on the baking sheet.
- Cut the bacon into 1/2 inch chunks and put them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the bacon and brussels with 2 tbsp. olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss once more to coat.
- Roast in oven for 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the salmon filets with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- When 13 mins is up, remove from oven. Toss the brussels and bacon mixture and scoot them to around the sides of the pan. Add the salmon filets to the middle of the sheet pan.
- Place back in oven and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, drizzle salmon with green goddess sauce. Top Salmon with Kale Microgreens (optional).
- Serve and enjoy.